Monday, December 6, 2010

A Poetic Moment with LL Cool J



Hey yo, man
Ain't nothin like a nice bowl of
Cornflakes in the morning
to smooth you out

Milky Cereal, Baby

Mirror, mirror on the wall
Who's the baddest female of them all?
It was Frosted Flake, she loved to bowl
And although her skin was white she had a lot of soul
Rich female, very debonnaire
Drivin a Rolls with rollers in her hair
We was hangin out, pumpin the stereo
She took me to a club, I think the name was Cheerio's
She walked like she was jumpin a hurdle
I was happy as a kid that just saw Mutant Ninja Turtles
A guy walked over, said, "Your earring's cute"
I said, "I'm wearin a earring, but it ain't no Fruit Loop"
Me and Frosted went to get a drink
But she ordered somethin bugged and I ain't know what to think
She ordered potassium, calcium
Carbohydrate scotch with sodium
She took me to her crib, threw me on the couch
I woke up the next morning with a spoon in my mouth

She's Milky Cereal, Baby

No comments:

Post a Comment