Wednesday, July 7, 2010

YGTBFKM: The KFC Double Down












Do you ever wonder why the North American population has a growing obesity problem?  Look no further than exhibit A: The KFC Double Down Sandwich.  I'm not just picking on KFC (as there are plenty of other culprits), but this example radiates my point.  This fast food atrocity has bacon and cheese wedged in between two pieces of fried "chicken" and clocks in at a whopping 540 calories.  For the record, it also has 32 grams of fat and 1380 milligrams of salt.  I wouldn't eat this thing with Hitler's mouth... I'd like to live past 40, thanks.

3 comments:

  1. Jessica Burns21.10.10

    I have had friends who would travel to the states to get one before it came out in Canada,
    personally, i think it is very gross, but i also do not eat KFC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous21.10.10

    Yeah, I agree. You won't catch me eating there either!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous4.11.10

    Gives new meaning to doubling down....I thought it was meant for blackjack!!

    ReplyDelete